Job Opening: Installer (Bathroom/ Carpenter)
Full Job Description
We are seeking Bathroom Apprentice Installers to add to our busy bathroom installation department! Our company, Bathworks of Michigan is West Michigan’s leading premier bathroom replacement company. We are blessed and booming and looking for the next generation of hard-working tradesman who want to learn the bathroom business! Our mission is to “Make Bathrooms better, one smile at a time” and we need some new talent to help us make that happen!
You will be installing our high-quality bathroom products into high end homes along-side our master installers. You will be in our customer’s homes daily, and will be expected to deliver superior quality and customer care in all things you do.
What we offer:
-Starting pay 60-75k per year with upward growth to 6-figures
-Medical and Dental Benefits
-Full training program
-Bonuses based on performance
-Family owned small business feel
-Be part of our “Making bathrooms better one smile at a time” give back campaign
-Encouraging leaders and trainers to help you achieve success
- Previous construction experience
- At least 21 years if age for insurance purposes.
- Strong work ethic and discipline
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Professional communication skills
- Detail orientated and organized
- Honest, Hungry, Humble, Hone-able
- Be able to lift 100 pounds
- High diploma or GED equivalent
If you feel you meet our criteria, please call 616-426-8884 and a hiring manager will be in touch within 24-48 hours.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations